Stampin’ Up products sure make it fast and easy to make spectacular cards using their designer series paper with matching ink and embellishments. I’m from a family with many attorneys and when I saw a similar card posted by Ellen Woodbridge on Pinterest I thought it was the perfect card to make my brothers feel loved on their special day. This paper and sentiment are so versatile this would be perfect for a promotion, wedding, the possibilities are endless!
- Very Vanilla card base 8½ x 4½, scored at 4¼, 2 scraps for sentiments
- True Gentleman Designer Series Paper, plaid 5 x 3¾, stripe 1 3/8 x 4 1/8 (next time I make this card I will put this piece closer to the fold)
- Night of Navy 5¼ x 4, 1½ x 4¼ (to back the stripe paper)
- Tranquil Tide scrap for stitched circle
I had to play with the Layering circles and stitched Framelets to get the right size, I stamped the sentiment then chose the circle.
Stamp set and thinlets:
- Truly Tailored stamp set
- Stitched Shapes Framelets
- Layering Circles Framlets
- Tailored Tag Punch
- Night of Navy stamp pad
- Crushed Curry stamp pad
- Night of Navy Stampin’ Write markers (I used this to brush a thin line of color around the second sentiment to help it stand out.
- True Gentleman Buttons
- Very Vanilla Twine
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Snail Adhesive