So in love with this beautiful stamp set and it’s free with a $50.00 purchase!! I have seen so many beautiful cards using this stamp set on Pinterest and this is one of my favorites inspired by Mary Ann Rossiter.
- Bermuda Bay card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4, 3 3/4 x 5
- Lemon Lime Twist 5 1/4 x 4, 4 1/4 x 2 3/4
- Whisper White 4 x 2 1/2, 5 1/4 x 4 (inside), scrap for sentiment
- Lemon Lime Twist ink pad
- Bermuda Bay ink pad
- Bermuda Bay ink refill
- Lemon Lime Twist ink refill (I used Old Olive because I didn’t have Lemon Lime, guess what’s on my next order!)
I used the baby wipe technique for the peacock’s tail, you can find a million video’s on youtube, I’ll try to post one next week.
- Bunch of Banners Framelets
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Seaside embossing folder
- Foam adhesive strips
- Fast Fuse Adhesive (this is so great for adhering embossed paper)
- Stampin Dimensionals (for sentiment)
- Black Nuvo drops (I love to use this for the eyes on animals, you can purchase this at the craft store)