The Petal Promenade Suite puts the “sweet” in romance! I love the way the inside of this card serves as a side bar for the front, and these beautiful two step florals from the Beautiful Promenade stamp set are a real show stopper in Blackberry Bliss ink, pair it with the Granny Apple Green leaves for an elegant finish. I saw a similar card on Pinterest posted by Stamper Dog and really loved this technique so I’m sure I’ll be using it on many future projects.
You start with a 7½ x 5½ inch card base, scored at 4¼ so the top of the card is smaller than the bottom. To stamp the flowers I used the Stamparatus and turned my card stock around because the Stamparatus has really become a crutch for me, I rarely stamp anything without it. While you have you flower stamp inked with Blackberry Bliss stamp the inside panel, do the same using Granny Apple Green for the leaves.
For the sentiment I used the adorable “Happy Birthday Friend” stamp from the Darling Label Punch Box and my my layering circles to work to finish it off.
Sale-A-Bration Ends March 31
Sale-A-Bration is my favorite time of year where you can earn free stamps, paper, ribbon, embellishments, or a card kit with every $50.00 you spend. With a purchase of $100.00 you can earn the beautiful Tea Time Framelits Dies that coordinate with the Tea Together stamp set in the 2019 Occasions Catalog. If you do not have a catalog please let me know and I will be happy to send you one free of charge.
- Blackbery Bliss card stock 7½ x 5½ , scored at 4¼, scrap to back sentiment
- Granny Apple Green card stock 5½ x 3, scrap for sentiment
- Whisper White card stock 5¼ x 2¾, 5¼ x 4 (inside)
- Floral Romance DSP to line the envelope
- Whisper White Medium Envelopes
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Beautiful Promenade stamp set
- Darling Label Punch set
- Layering Circle Framelits
- Beautiful Layers Framelits to line envelope (purchase the bundle including the Beautiful Promenade stamp set & save 10%)
- Blacberry Bliss ink pad
- Granny Apple Green ink pad
- Faceted Dots
- Natures Twine
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Snail Adhesive