It is so easy to create a simple, elegant, beautiful card with Stampin’ Up’s Snow is Glistening stamp set and the incredible coordinating Snowfall Thinlits, (only available until November 30th).
I saw a very similar card on Pinterest posted by Karen Ksengokovic and I fell in love with the colors and designs so I wanted to share it with you. Heat embossing with white embossing powder gives the look of the real thing, don’t you love the snow flurry stamp! There are so many wonderful snowflakes in the set including a whimsical flurry, beautifully unique and can also be layered making each card as individual as a snowflake.
This card comes together in just minutes so if you have a large family or have the good fortune of many friends this is the perfect card to create for your loved ones.
- Blueberry Bushel card stock 8½ x ¼, scored at 4¼
- Silver Foil Paper 5¼ x 4, scrap for snowflake
- Balmy Blues card stock 5 x 3¾
- Whisper White scraps for snow flurry & sentiment
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Snow is Gistening stamp set Only available until November 30th or while supplies last.
- Snowfall Thinlits Only available until November 30th or while supplies last.
- Perenial Birthday stamp set for sentiment
- Lakeside Framelits for sentiment
- Versa Mark
- Silver Embossing Powder
- White Embossing Powder
- Frosted & Clear Epoxy droplets
- Big Shot
- Heat Gun
- Snail Adhesive