My favorite day of the month is the day my Paper Pumpkin arrives from Stampin’ Up. Since Halloween is my favorite holiday I was hoping the kit would include some kind of treat container and I wasn’t disappointed. I didn’t need 24 treat bags that came in the kit, so I came up with some alternatives by adding Stampin’ Up’s Toil & Trouble Designer Series paper and some basic card stock from my “stash”
The background paper, Granny Apple Green polka dot paper is from the Toil & Trouble DSP, I dry embossed the Basic Black with the Swirls & Curls embossing folder, the spider web is from the Cauldron Framelits, the ghosts & sentiment from the kit.
Paper Pumpkin kits have been arriving at my home in the middle of the month for over a year now and I have loved every one of them and the price is so reasonable at only $20.00/month (including shipping). Kits are complete with EVERYTHING you need to complete the projects on the instructions including adhesives, you don’t even need scissors. It’s easy to add some of your own supplies to change things up a little like I have. You can cancel anytime, and next month they promise an fun Halloween project, I can hardly wait!
- Whisper White card stock 5½ x 8½, scored at 4¼
- Basic Black card stock 5¼ x 4
- New Black Foil Paper for the spider web
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper, 5 x 3¾, hats and cats cut using Cauldron Framelit dies
Stamps and Thinlets:
- September 2018 Paper Pumpkin, sentiment & ghosts
- Cauldron Framelit dies, spider web
- Paper Pumpkin
- Spider trinkets
- Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder
- Pearlized Thread from Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s included in kit
- Snail Adhesive