I think this might just be my favorite Paper Pumpkin alternative. Stampin’ Up now has embossing powder to match the new 2018-2020 “In Colors” and if you follow my posts you all know how much I love heat embossing. This is the first time I’ve used the new embossing powder (on the Lovely Lipstick “Hooray”) and I just love it!! You can’t tell from the photo but it is so smooth and so shinny I know I’ll have a lot of fun playing around with it, I just love all my toys…sometimes being a grown up CAN be fun!!
I stamped the Lovely Lipstick background with the piece of cake stamp that comes with the Paper Pumpkin kit, I added the pearls in the kit around the marquee, the sentiment is from the Broadway Birthday stamp set and I stamped it with the ink from the kit to the Marquee before I added the Hooray sticker so I knew how to place it. The number 18 was cut from the Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper and the cake and Marquee were popped up with dimensional’s.
Most of this card is from the Broadway Birthday suite. I made so many cute cards with the kit I had to create my own Marquee with the stamp set and thinlits, I used the green tag from the kit to cut out the “Wish” and the new Lovely Lipstick embossing powder on the “Hooray” sentiment…so fun!!
- Lovely Lipstick 8½ x 5½, scored at 4¼
- Glossy White cardstock scrap for the Marquee on bottom card
- Basic Black, scrap for Marquee on the bottom card
- Broadway Bound Designer Series Paper, for the “18” on top card
- Whisper White 5¼ x 4 (inside of bottom card)
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Broadway Birthday stamp set
- Broadway Lights thinlits (purchase the bundle and save 10%)
- Lovely Lipstick ink (included in the Paper Pumpkin)
- Black Memento
- Versa Mark
- 2018-19 In Color Stampin’ Embossing Powder
- Paper Pumpkin
- Adhesives included in kit
http://Prepaid Craft Subscriptions for Paper Pumpkin PREPAID SUBSCRIPTIONS?dbwsdemoid=2181928