Looking at this floral image I could just imagine someone painting this beautiful image so I immediately thought of this pot full of paint brushes. I wanted to frame the flowers almost like you’re looking outside a window. The brick embossing folder added dimension to the frame and I stamped the sentiment onto one of the tags that come with the set and punched it out with the Classic Label punch to make it fit better.
I used Stampin’ Dimensional’s to pop up the frame and sentiment the used multi-purpose liquid glue to adhere the paint pot with dimensional’s behind the paint brushes.
The Paper Pumpkin kits have been arriving at my home in the middle of the month for over a year now and I have loved every one of them and the price is so reasonable at only $20.00/month (including shipping). The kits are complete with EVERYTHING you need to complete the projects on the instructions including adhesives, you don’t even need scissors. It’s easy to add some of your own supplies to change things up a little like I have. You can cancel anytime, and next month they promise an fun Halloween project, I can hardly wait!
- Whisper White for the paint pot
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Crafting Forever stamp set
- Black Memento ink pad
- Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Marker
- Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Write Marker
- So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker
- Rich Razzelberry Stampin’ Write Marker
- Pink Flamingo Stampin’ Write Marker
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Write Marker
- Coastal Cabana Stampin’ Write Marker
- Paper Pumpkin
- Adhesives included in kit
- Multi Purpose liquid glue