My favorite day of the month is the day my Paper Pumpkin arrives from Stampin’ Up. This is the coolest, most affordable kit ever and you can purchase the kit on a month to month basis so you don’t have to worry about a long term commitment.
I really loved the cards from this month’s Paper Pumpkin so I decided I didn’t want to make alternatives until I saw the variety on Pinterest then I got started on my own. I’m not very great at thinking out of the box so when I saw a post by Heidi on Pinterest using the envelope on a card I had to try it…genius!
The stars you see in the upper left hand corner are the pits of the blueberries. I backed the blueberry pits with Sparkle Glimmer Paper and used the Basket Weave embossing folder on the Soft Suede background.
- Crumb Cake card stock 8½ x 5½, scored at 4¼
- Soft Suede card stock 5¼ x 4
- Sparkle Glimmer paper, scraps to back blueberries
- Real Red card stock 3¼ x 5¼
- Lemon Lime stamp pad
- Basket Weave embossing folder
- Big Shot
- Paper Pumpkin
- Adhesives included in kit