This little baby stamp is so adorable it’s really easy to make an unforgetible card with little effort at all especially if you have the Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper laying around. For some reason I’ve been to a rash of baby showers lately so I’ve had a lot of fun playing with this stamp set.
I fussy cut the blue heart from Stampin’ Up’s Twinkle Twinkle DSP and used a banner from the Bunch of Banners Framelit set to cut out the sentiment. There is a thinlit for the baby and a blanket in the Bouncing Baby Framelit set, I stamped the baby once on Whisper White card stock and then again on the DSP. I used my Stampin Blends to color the baby on the Whisper White and fussy cut the outfit on the second then attached it using liquid glue, and used mini pearls for buttons on the jumper.
This card comes together in just minutes isn’t it cute?
- Very Vanilla card stock 8½ x ¼, scored at 4¼, scrap for baby and sentiment
- Pool Party card stock, blanket
- Twinkle Twinkle DSP 5¼ x 4 & 5¼x 3/4 (striped)
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Sweet Baby Stamp Set
- Bouncing Baby Framelits, (save 10% by purchasing the bundle)
- Bunches of Banners (sentiment)
- Black Memento ink pad
- Dark Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend (hair)
- Ivory Stampin’ Blend (skin)
- Dark Pink Flamingo Stampin’ Blends(cheeks)
- Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blends (collar)
- Pearlized Doilies
- Basic Pearls (for buttons on baby jumper)
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Snail Adhesive