A good friend of mine attended my card class for the first time a few weeks ago, she fell in love and has been placing an order about once/week;) Mary needed a cute invitation for a baby shower she is helper her daughter with, saw this in the catalog and ask me to teach her how to put it all together, so here it is!
I always forget to consult the catalog for inspiration and every time I do I’m so delighted with the outcome, the cards are always so much cuter in 3-D than in the photo on the pages of the catalog.
If you love what you see and find yourself without a catalog I would love to send you a catalog free of charge, just comment on this page and I’ll put it in the mail.
- Very Vanilla card stock 8½ x ¼, scored at 4¼, scraps for circle, baby & lace
- Pool Party card stock, 3¾ x 5, 5 x 1½ for embossed layer
- Basic Gray 5¼ x 4
- Soft Seafoam for sentiment
- Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper, ¾ x 3¼
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Sweet Baby Stamp Set
- Bouncing Baby Framelits, (save 10% by purchasing the bundle)
- Tufted Embossing Folder
- Pool Party ink pad (I used my Aqua painter to apply the ink)
- Granite ink pad (applied with the Aqua Painter)
- Blushing Bride ink pad for babies face and hands (applied with the Aqua Painter)
- Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend (for hair)
- Gray Granite Texture Weave Ribbon, (I used some ribbon I got from Sale A Bration that is no longer available, but you will LOVE this ribbon)
- Aqua Painter
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Snail Adhesive