Oh, my goodness!! So simple yet so striking…Mary Fish delivers again!! The thinlits in the Season Layers set are so beautiful, versatile and delicate I just love them. The other cool thing is just like their title it has something for every season, for spring and summer there is an adirondack chair. flowers, a tree brach wave, drink with a straw, for fall the above delicate leaf and framelits for the coordinating Colorful Seasons stamp set, for winter delicate 3 different delicate snow flakes.
I made this card before I had my embossing buddy, check out the white speckles around the sentiment, argh!
The coordinating stamp set has beautiful sentiments, “May all your tomorrows be as happy as today”, “Life is a beautiful thing”, “You make me smile”, “Just breath”, “congratulations”, “Thinking of You”.
Just think of the possibilities!
- Card Base, Smoky Slate 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4, 2 inch scrap for leaf
- Basic Gray, 5 1/4 x 4, 2 3/4 square
- Crushed Curry 3 1/2 x 1 3/4, 2 inch scrap for leaf
- Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5
Stamp Set & Thinlits:
- Balloon Celebration (for the sentiment, any sentiment will do)
- Seasonal Layers Thinlits
- I used Linen thread but Mary used Crushed Curry and I think that looks better, I just didn’t have any;/
- Pinewood Planks embossing folder (one of my favorites)
- Big Shot
- Heat Gun