I was born in Holbrook Arizona where we were surrounded by wonderful American Indians. I suppose that’s why I have such a love for their culture, ceremonial clothing, feathered head dresses and of course the dream catcher.
I’m not sure you can tell but I backed the dream catcher with Sparkle Glimmer paper and used the beads from the Tranquil Textures suite on page 154 of the new catalog.
This card is super easy and fast to put together using Stampin’ Up’s Follow Your Dreams Bundle.
- Tranquil Tide card stock 8½ x ¼, scored at 4¼, scrap for dream catcher
- Rich Razzleberry card stock 5¼ x 4
- Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper 5 x 3¾
- Petal Pink card stock 4¾ x 3½
- Whisper White card stock scrap for feathers & “big”, 5¼ x 4 for inside
- Blackberry Bliss card stock scrap for “dream”
- Sparkle Glimmer paper scrap to back dream catcher
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Follower Your Dreams stamp set
- Chase Your Dreams Thinlits (save 10% when you purchase the bundle)
- Tranquil Tide ink pad and Stampin’ Blend
- Soft Suede ink pad
- Tranquil Textures Sprinkles
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Snail Adhesive
- Multi Purpose Liquid Glue