Spring is in the air, and since it’s too early to plant here in beautiful Salt Lake City I can play with flowers in the comfort of my office. I just LOVE this Oh So Eclectic stamp set and many others that imitate a water color image with only one stamp, I’m a little bit lazy and a succor for anything that makes life simpler.
I started by using the Eclectic Layers to create the lattice image then embossed same on the Whisper White card stock. Using the 2-step stamps for the Pool Party and Rich Razzelberry flowers I stamped off with the base image, on the second step Pool Party and Rich Razzelberry I used my Stampin’ Write markers to color the top, then colored the stem with Old Olive, “huffed” and the stamp before I stamped, I felt the leaves looked better without the second stamp.
I only used the base of the Peek-a-Boo Peach flower then cut the flower using the Eclectic Layers Thinlets with my Big Shot. On the second step Pool Party and Rich Razzelberry I used my Stampin’ Write markers to color the top, then colored the stem with Old Olive, “huffed” and the stamp before I stamped.
Arrange flowers, the sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set, the ribbon is from a past Paper Pumpkin kit, I just love this kit, only $20.00, can cancel anytime and the kits are amazing and include EVERYTHING, including adhesive & stamps you can use over and over. Check out my website for more details.
- Whisper White card stock 8½ x 5½, scored at 4¼, 3¾ x 5, scraps for flowers, leaves and sentiment
- Soft Suede, 5¼ x 4
- Peek-A-Boo Peach, scraps for flower cut outs
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Oh So Eclectic stamp set
- Eclectic Layers Thinlits (you can purchase these as a bundle and save 10% until May 31st)
- Beautiful Bouquet stamp set for sentiment
- Old Olive ink pad
- Rich Razzleberry Ink pad
- Pool Party ink pad
- Soft Suede in pad
- Soft Suede Stampin’ Write marker to “flick” speckles on the card
- Pool Party Stampin’ Write marker
- Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Write marker
- Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker
- Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder
- Rich Razzleberry ribbon from past Paper Pumpkin
- Big Shot
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere Whisper White to Soft Suede
- Snail Adhesive to adhere Soft Suede to Whisper White card base