There just aren’t words to describe the beauty of the paper in the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper. The color combination of the florals is so dramatic and the papers with shimmer so elegant, it doesn’t take much to make a beautiful card with this card stock, the paper does all the work, add embellishments and a sentiment then you’re ready to go.
I have a real passion for vintage anything, the Share What You Love Suite includes spectacular card stock, matching artisan pearls tags, the beautiful rose accent in the upper right hand corner, teeny tiny paper clips, vintage tags and two spools of twine. Nothing says “vintage” like velvet ribbon, a floral embossed impression and pearlized doilies. This suite is available as a pre-order before the release of the new book which is June 1st, so grab it early and have some fun.
If ordering the above bundle is too much for you there is a smaller bundle and the Share What You Love suite will be available to purchase individually on June 1st.
- Basic Black card stock 8½ x 5½, scored at 4¼
- Share What You Love DSP
- Rich Razzleberry card stock 2¼ x 3¾
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Love What You Do stamp set
- Beautiful Bouquet (tag thinlet)
- Waterfront (sentiment)
- Basic Black ink pad
- Versa Mark ink pad
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Share What You Love Embellishment Kit (tag, metal flower)
- Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
- Rich Razzelberry Velvet Ribbon
- Basic Black Twine
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Snail Adhesive to adhere Soft Suede to Whisper White card base