True confession. This is the end of my first year with Stampin’ Up and I’ve loved every minute, however this past month has been a struggle for me because I don’t want to post products that will be unavailable by the end of the month, and I don’t want to post products you can’t buy until the first of next month, so I’m stuck in the middle.
I have been obsessed with the Bubbles and Fizz DSP from this year’s Sale-a-Bration and since it’s no longer available I decided to create my own using the bubbles from the Bubble Over stamps set with Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight stamp pad, and I have to admit I’m really pleased with the result and it was so easy!
I’ve been using my embossing folders more because I love the texture they add, I had to move them to a place where I see them all the time and remember to use them. Just love the detailed dies in the Bottles & Bubbles thinlet set, they even have straws! I used the bottle thinlet to cut out the bottle images from the paper because I was feeling lazy today but it actually looks better when you create your own which is very easy to do.
- Calypso Coral card stock 8½ x 5½, scored at 4¼
- Bermuda Bay card stock 5¼ x 4, embossed with Scattered Sequins embossing folder
- Whisper White 3½ x 4¾, scrap to stamp bottles and sentiment
- Silver Foil sheet, scrap to back sentiment and bottle caps
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Bubble Over stamp set
- Bottles and More Thinlits
- Eastern Medallions Thinlits
- Bermuda Bay ink pad
- Calypso Coral ink pad
- Daffodil Delight ink pad
- Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes
- Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Snail Adhesive