My sister Stephanie has more talent and creativity in her pinky than I will have in a lifetime I’m especially impressed by her amazing talent for putting colors and eclectic accessories together to create a wonderful whimsical atmosphere in her home. There is a window seat in her gourmet kitchen accented by spectacular patterned pillows using these colors and it occurred to me I could make an amazing card using Stampin’ Up’s fun Swirly Scribbles Thinlits and beautiful cardstock.
Look how easy this is! A few runs through the Big Shot, a little glue, a few dimensional’s and BAM! I just love it!! I stamped the sentiment on the circle left from the largest die cut and popped it up on dimensional’s. I’m sorry the Blackberry Bliss and Granny Apple Green are new colors and can’t be ordered until June 2nd but that’s only a few weeks away!
- Blackberry Bliss card base 5½ x 8½, scored at 4¼
- Whisper White card stock 5¼ x4 (inside)
- Pumpkin Pie scrapes for shapes
- Granny Apple Green for shapes
- Daffodil Delight for shapes
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Label Me Pretty stamp set (sentiment)
- Swirly Scribbles Thinlits
- Basic Black ink pad
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Snail Adhesive
- Liquid Multi Purpose glue