This is a card I saw on Pinterest maybe a year ago, I posted a similar card using discontinued paper and I love it so much I thought I’d update it with the Share What You Love paper. I could not find the original post that inspired this card and wish I could give credit to the creator, so sorry. In the original post I used black and white polka dot paper From the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP and there’s just nothing like black and white, this card has a more fun, carefree feel about it, I love them both.
After die cutting “sunshine” I stamped the image with Versa Mark and coated it with clear embossing powder, melted it with the heat gun then did it over and over for a total of 3 times, just love the shine and dimension!
- Crumb Cake card stock 8½ x 5½, scored at 4¼, scrap for “sending”
- Basic Black card stock 5¼ x 4
- Rich Razzleberry scraps for flower
- Tranquil Tide scrap for “Sunshine”, it looks black so Basic Black would work well also
- Share What You Love Specialty DSP
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
- Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set
- Basic Black ink pad
- Versa Mark ink pad
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Rich Razzleberry ribbon from Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Basic Rhinestones
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s to add the floral I cut out from DSP
- Snail Adhesive
Prepare Your List!
The New 2018-19 Catalog Goes Live This Friday
Please let me know if you need a catalog.