Well, I finally broke down and ordered the Share What You Love Suite, and of course I had to have it all. No regrets, this suite is amazing, every single detail! I really love the eclectic look of water color but I’m such a control freak I don’t like doing my own thing. The Love What You Do stamp set makes it a walk in the park because the stamps create the look I love and I get to maintain control..AWESOME!
I always begin the process of making a card with the goal to use one or two stamps sets and thinlets but I always seem to get hung up when it comes the the sentiment. The Framelets from the Lakeside Framelet set, (not available until June 2nd, sorry) I used both of them, trimming the Blackberry Bliss on the top and bottom because I felt it was too large for the card. Enter Sweet Cake Framelets, the frame in this set is one of my favorites and I love the way it pairs with the others.
When I stamped the Daffodil Delight background I stamped off once, I colored the flowers with Stampin’ Write Markers, then I used Fresh Fig for the water color image on the flowers stamping off twice.
The only way to get the pearls, ribbon and stamp set is to order a “suite”, they will all be available individually on June 2nd (sorry)
Hope you enjoy!
- Very Vanilla card stock 8½ x 5½, scored at 4¼, 4½ x 3¼, scrap for sentiment
- Blackberry Bliss 5¼ x 4, scrap for sentiment
- Tranquil Tide 5 x 3¾, scrap for sentiment
- Daffodil Delight 4¾ x 3½
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Love What You Do stamp set
- Thankful Thoughts stamp set (sentiment)
- Sweet Cake Framelets
- Lakeside Framelets
- Blackberry Bliss Stampin Write Marker
- Tranquil Tide Stampin’ Write Marker
- Daffodil Delight ink pad
- Fresh Fig ink pad
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Snail Adhesive to adhere Soft Suede to Whisper White card base
- Rich Razzelberry velvet Ribbon
- Share What You Love Artisan Pearls