I don’t often duplicate a post I see on Pinterest, usually I take an idea from the creator then do my own thing, but when I saw this post by Linda Schnabel I fell in love with it. The first thing that caught my eye was the beauty, then the simplicity. I love the copper foil card stock, it makes any card look elegant and special.
I really like the sentiment too, it’s so versatile. I’m really low on birthday cards so I added a birthday sentiment inside, but it’s perfect for promotion, graduation, comfort and I’m sure you can think of others I have not.
- Basic Black card stock 8½ x ¼, scored at 4¼
- Whisper White card stock 5¼ x 4 (inside)
- Copper Foil card stock 5¼ x 4, scraps for circle & sentiment
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Dandelion Dreams stamp set
- Chase Your Dreams thinlits
- Versa Mark
- Copper Embossing Powder
- Metallics sequins
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s
- Snail Adhesive
- Liquid Multi purpose glue