I love wreaths, I don’t know why but I have one for every season and I’m afraid I would have one in every room if I could find a place to put them. When I saw this post by Mary Fish on Pinterest the first thing I noticed was its beautiful then when I looked closely at how quick and easy you can put this together I went right to work.
The Pinewood Planks embossing folder has been a favorite of mine since it came out and I’ve made cards for every reason and seasons with the Swirly Scribble Thinlits. You won’t regret purchasing the Pretty Pines Thinlit dies they are so delicate and elegant it’s easy to make a memorable card with these dies.
- Whisper White, 8½ x 5 ½, scored at 4 1/4, 3¾ x 5, scrap for sentiment
- Soft Suede, 5¼ x 4, 3 x 6 for wreath (cut 2 of the small circles from Swirly Scribble)
- Mossy Meadow scraps (for ferns)
- Real Red scraps
- Real Red for sentiment
- Christmas Pines (sentiment)
- Swirly Scribble
- Pretty Pines
- Cupcake Cutouts (for the banner, unfortunately it is retired but you can just make your own measurement is 5/8 x 4)
- Real Red Mixed Satin Ribbon
- Pinewood Planks
- Big Shot
- Snail Adhesive