My “stash” has been depleted over the past few months and I needed a pretty birthday card fast, so I pulled out my Broadway Birthday bundle with the coordinating Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper and threw this together in just a few minutes! When I am designing a card I just put a bunch of coordinating supplies on my desk and it all comes together so easily.
I stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White, and using the polka dot stamp in the set and my Stamparatus I stamped “Hooray” in polka dots over the Black Memento sprinkled gold embossing powder and heat embossed. The exclamation point is the hollow of the “h” and “s” from the die cut of “Wish”.
The new Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder is AMAZING!!! I used this folder on the Lovely Lipstick card stock and check out the dimension it adds.
- Basic Black card stock 8½ x ¼, scored at 4¼, scarp to border sentiment
- Whisper White card stock (2) 5¼ x 4, one for inside, scrap for sentiment
- Broadway Bound Specialty Designer Series Paper 5 x 3¾
- Lovely Lipstick card stock 4¾ x 3½
- Gold Glimmer Paper for “wish” & to back the sentiment, the dots you see in the border is the glimmer paper showing through
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Broadway Birthday stamp set
- Broadway Lights Thinlits (save 10% when you purchase the bundle)
- Lovely Lipstick stamp pad
- Black Memento stamp pad
- Versa Mark stamp pad
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Big Shot
- Heat Gun
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s