Get it before it’s gone!! I just love this beautiful Bloomin Hearts Thinlits and it is on sale now and retiring May 31st, available while supplies last so don’t wait!. It only took me 15 minutes to put this together (not counting all my failed attempts).
Using my Big shot I die cut the delicate heart, then just used a scrap of Real Red card stock behind the flower I wanted and another scrap for the flower included in the thinlits set, cut out the card stock back grounds and used the spectacular banner and “Thank You” stamp from the amazing May Paper Pumpkin and voila!
- Basic Black card stock 8½ x 5½, scored at 4¼, 5 x 3¾
- Whisper White (2) 5¼ x 4, one is for the inside, scrap for heart
- Real Red scraps for flowers
Stamps and Thinlets:
- Bloomin Hearts Thinlits
- Stamp & Banner from May 2018 Paper Pumpkin
- Real Red stamp ink
- Basic Rhinestones
- Big Shot
- Stampin’ Dimensional’s (behind 5 x 3¾ Basic Black)
- Foam Adhesive Strips to adhere Whisper White to Soft Suede
- Snail Adhesive to adhere Soft Suede to Whisper White card base